President, DELTA MAX
Holding 3 Degrees, MBA Marketing/Finance, MFA Motion Picture/Television Production, and BSEE Computer Electronics, Delta Max' Robert Swanson is Internationally well-known as:
- President, DELTA MAX (Business and Information Technology, Consulting, C-Level Executive Sales Training)
- President, DELTA MAX Productions (Feature Film Production, Video, CGI F/X)
- President, Digital Productions ("The Last StarFighter", "2010", "Labyrinth", "The Ice Pirates", "Flight of the Navigator", "Looker", "Hard Woman", "SledgeHammer")
- Keynote Convention Address Speaker (CES, COMDEX, NAB, Net@Work, VentureTech, ITECH, and others)
- Feature Film and Television Producer
- IBM Divisional Marketing Executive/Director
- Lecturer (U.S.C. Graduate School of Business, UCLA and UCLA Extension, CSU Long Beach, CSU Fullerton and Extension, UCI)
- Sales Trainer and Sales Force Management Consultant
- Speech and Presentation Consultant
- U.S.A.F. Fighter Pilot (F-86, F-102, F-106)
- Indiana State Amateur Golf Champion and Teaching Instructor
- U.S.C. Associates Board of Directors Member
- U.S.C. President's Circle Board Member
Delta Max is available each year for a limited number of engagements to provide motivational content presentations to your executives, employees, and customers.
His topics are varied, and he is often asked to create custom presentations for important executive events and retreats, or conduct company Planning Sessions.
Recent Guest Speaking Engagements have included:
- Project Management Seminar - University of California, Irvine - 2011
- Business Intelligence Executive Seminar Series Chairman - Cal State Fullerton 2010
- Virtualization and Security Panel Chairman - Data Protection Summit 2008
- Featured Panelist - Storage Issues in the Entertainment Industry - NAB 2008
- Featured Speaker - Data Protection Summit 2007
- Producer/Instructor - Avnet Sun StorageTek New Product Rollout Roadshow
- Featured Speaker - Avnet Solution Partners Advisory Councils
- Featured Speaker - MOCA Net@Work 2003 Conference
- Keynote Address - Frost and Sullivan CRM Executive Conference
- Featured Speaker - MOCA Net@Work 2002 Conference
- Featured Speaker - MOCA Net@Work 2001 Conference
- Keynote Address - ITECH Idaho Technology Conference
- Main Tent Address - MOCA Net@Work 2000 Conference
- Keynote Address - COMDEX (3)
- Featured Speaker - NAB, CES (2)
- Main Tent Address - Ingram Micro Venture Tech Conference
- Main Tent Address - "IBM at the Movies" Seminar in LA
- Main Tent Address - Digital Hollywood Conferences (3)
- Main Tent Address - SIGGRAPH Conferences (5)
- Many other events for major computer and entertainment industry suppliers, such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Paramount Pictures, Sun, Warner Brothers, and Kyocera.
He is most often asked to speak about the following generic subjects:
- "The Future of Business Intelligence: How this Emerging Technology will Transform the Way we will all Work."
- "Business Intelligence: The Solution Provider's New Superweapon For Entrance to the Customer's Executive Suite"
- "Network Identity Management: Issues, Challenges, and Opportunities"
- "Security Concepts Overview: A Primer For Top Executives"
- "Storage Management Strategies: Truths, Myths, and Realities"
- "Cashing in on CRM: A CEO's Perspective and Game Plan for the coming decade"
- "Revolution Perspective: Digital Content, Convergence, and the Internet"
- "The Business of Entertainment How it runs, works, and the deals and their metrics that drive the business"
- "Phantastic Physics!" How the Universe Works, the Awesome Power of Quantum Physics, and the Meaning of Reality"
- "Selling at the Top: How IT Channel Companies should access CEO's and What to Do at the Meeting when you get there"
- "The New Industrial Sales Paradigm: Customer Top Executive Centric Selling Strategies and Marketing Programs"
- "Demystifying Technobabble: Selling the Business Advantages of Virtualization to CXO's"
His Seminar Lecture Series has centered around the Convergence of Information Technology, Entertainment, Communications, and Content Distribution Systems.
'Convergence" affects us all in our daily lives, and is perhaps the most powerful integrative concept in today's world.
Delta Max' Robert Swanson has spent the past two decades working in and with Hollywood film/video Production and Studio Distribution companies ....
..... as well as over three decades working with major Computer Industry companies.
The Entertainment Industry Lecture Series reflects his unique perspective on Content and Convergence ...
The "Model" for intellectual property acquisition and deployment is the Hollywood Studio.
If you need to know how this industry works, or simply have an interest in it, you'll greatly enjoy these Seminars.
- "Film and Video Production and Distribution on the Internet"
- "Technological Trends and American Business Effects"
- "Content: The Medium is no longer the Message"
- "Entertainment Production and Talent in the 21st Century"
- "The Hollywood Studio and Film Industry in the next 10 years"
Please Contact Us for additional information or to discuss your specific needs directly with Delta Max.
Copyright © DELTA MAX All rights reserved.
This Site Presented in 1280 x 1024 and is Best Viewed in Internet Explorer 8 or higher on a 15" or larger monitor.